Saturday, February 25, 2017

When God Gives Us Inspiration And Ideas

 Maybe, when God talks to you, it's a still small voice that you hear on the inside, maybe it's in a dream you have at night, or maybe it's in a thought or idea that you get just out of the blue. However it is that you hear from God, I want to encourage you today to listen to, and to follow, whatever it is that He tells you.
 You see, I have had many experiences myself whereas God has spoken to me, and has told me something that I thought was crazy. He gave me the most out of place thought, and in my mind, I couldn't concieve it to be true. Looking at myself, at what I thought I was capable of, and the resources that I had, there was no way that I'd be able to do this. But my friend, what we need to understand is that God doesn't need us to be qualified in any aspect of our lives, but instead, He just needs to know that we trust Him with what we do have. So when you hear God's voice, don't push it back down, thinking that you can't accomplish what He is telling you to do, but get excited about this new inspiration and this possible new opportunity God has blessed you with, and know that He will grant you with everything you need so that He can lead you to where He has you to be.

1 comment: